5 REASONS TO INCLUDE CELERY JUICE IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
Have you ever met someone who seemed to be beaming from the inside out? They glow from head to toe...their skin! their eyes! their hair! You know what we're talking about! A natural response for many of us is to wonder what they do to achieve this natural glow.
There are many factors that contribute to the quality of our outward appearance that actually start from within, and the lifestyle choices we make each day can have powerful effects! One of the most valuable habits we can add into our routine is to drink 12 - 16 oz of celery juice every morning.
Let’s look at some key benefits of celery juice:
1. Lowers inflammation by starving bacteria and other viruses, giving your white blood cells a break in a sometimes-constant battle of protecting you. While inflammation can be a sign of healing, long term inflammation can lead to a host of problems, including autoimmune disorders, heart disease, and arthritis.
2. Aids Gut Health by restoring hydrochloric acid in the stomach it aids our bodies digestive system and gut function. It’s also been said that drinking it consistently over time helps eliminate bad gut bacteria, in turn, this leads to clearer skin, a stronger immune system, and greater mental clarity.
3. Strengthens the liver by encouraging bile production. This directly affects the digestive system because bile is meant to break down fats and carry away wastes. Essentially, a clean liver leads to a cleaner version of you.
4. Lower cholesterol- high cholesterol has been linked to a higher risk of cardiovascular disease. By aiding the liver in processing fats and proteins your body is better able to maintain homeostasis.
5. Nutritional powerhouse in each sip. Celery is packed with Vitamins A, C, K, potassium, sodium, magnesium, electrolytes, phosphorus, and minerals.
BONUS… There are claims that swishing your celery juice around in your mouth can aid in stronger and whiter teeth due to the vitamin and mineral content.
And now for the best part: whether you have an established self-care routine or just beginning, a bottle of CROP’s celery juice is a quick and simple way to get your daily celery fix!